Sunday, March 28, 2010

You write ME a blog

I find it hard to sit down and devotionalize everything I am thinking.
Sometimes it happens,
but it rarely is something I can do just because I want to.
I use to think in terms of devotionals.
I still do sometimes.
I want to take the things I'm learning and share it with others around me.
My problem is that I began just thinking of fixing people's problems rather than just focusing on virtue itself.
I am such a fixer.
I want to contribute to the world and sometimes I think that I can do this almost instantly with though perfect wording and fixes to situations.

I want to present something strong and wild.
I also want to present something well thought out and disciplined.
It is hard finding the balance.

I really don't walk around with something cocked ready to present like I use to.
I haven't decided if that's bad or not.

Earlier this semester I learned to engage people in a very personal and caring level.
I was able to talk to people differently. With more love for them.

Right now I feel like I am so off. My strength lies asleep somewhere while the rest of me just chills waiting on nothing really just getting by.
That- is killing me.

I caught a glimpse of hope today. I caught a glimpse of hope last night.
Maybe I am waiting on some kind of big thing to get me energized.

Maybe what I need is to just enjoy the little things that are happening.
Maybe I should stop waiting on big and just do what is small.

I'll let you know how this goes tomorrow.
This blog might be scattered.
It's 12:30 in the morning.

Let me write more later. =]

No comments: