Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Next Step

1. Research
2. Particapation
3. Outreach
4. Community

I am ready to find out the next step. This list is my plan, but it deals only with concepts.
to ask around and look up stuff, find out what kind of things can be done.

I'm ready to get involved with the ones who were ahead of me.

Outreach will happen the more I reach out of my shell

Community will come when I learn to love the people.

I think I'm become a less shallow friend.

I'm learning repentance comes from grace, not grace comes from repentance.
I think I'm learning to love better.
I think God can shine in this town.
I think that with or without me, something is about to happen.
I think I'm ready.

We are calling for a flood, Holy Spirit come and completely emerse us in you.
So flood this place with holiness.
Flood every corner of this room. Fill the emptiness with You.

Greater things are yet to come for sure.

No comments: